The Inner Walls


Bring me down from cloud… cloud four three two puff…
I want to fall through the cream… into the dust…
Sink away as the grass folds over my eyes…
I’m living… loving… breathless below…

Under the middle day’s sun.

Swept into the sea… cool to my skin…
I am paralyzed and loving it…
Down here… feeling so deep inside…

Letting the creatures grow on me,
I fall further into my destiny…
The dark, the cold…
And yet I feel so warm… pure.

It cools my mind it warms my soul…
Sliding through the cracks of her heart.
Smooth soil, slides across my face…
Smiling as I go.

Deeper, deeper… into the core of our home.
Now it’s cold… as I am destroyed by her force…
Loving, living, lying in death… at this depth.

The best thing about my life was they way I left…

I’m gone now… but at least I touched the womb… once again.