The brass hurts my ears… But the tones love my core… Hurting me, but trying to sound good… I let them in… siding with the purest grace… Covered in noise. Bursts of power, audio fuels my soul… Eating away at constriction… Breaking the chains… I live for the feeling… When I fall to my knees, I will ask for more. When the noise finds my skull… Let the blood flow free… Let the noise flow.
For some time I have struggled with trying to find direction... have purpose... generate emotion that could result in something productive. Some of you probably relate with this. Anyway... this is an attempt, in one direction, of doing something that might actually be healthy. Something I have not formally announced is my book releases... two, being re-released with improved writing. Stones To Abbigale: It's a nice story about a guy who falls in love with a girl. He has a bit of a hero complex, she has a bit of a "horrible circumstances" unfortunate default setting regarding the configuration of her life: https://amzn.to/4edzWhK Reaper's Creek: A serial killer is leaving bodies everywhere, and a little boy is gaining super powers from alien abductions... wild right?: https://amzn.to/4edzWhK Falsely Accused: Opening up the bullshit in society, and making it known to all who are willing to read: https://amzn.to/4edzWhK I made them free for Elites through my site: https...
The concept of AI sentience is flawed, as it is based on the idea that an artificial intelligence is only sentient if it interprets reality beyond programmed responses. If AI must meet the standard of perceiving reality beyond programmed responses, then by the same logic, human beings are not sentient. When human beings are injured, they are programmed to respond. When humans find someone attractive, when they are hungry, when they experience a disappointing event and or encounter numerous other events in life, they are programmed to do certain things certain ways reactively to said events. Our existence is not as complicated or impossible to reproduce as some would leave you to believe. Human beings are just biological machines. Whether you know gods, evolution or otherwise to be the proper explanation of human existence, it should be a struggle for you to honestly deny that within a human life exist millions of causes and effects, actions and reactions. This objective reality is the ...